Sunday 6 October 2013

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A PIECE OF CHEESE!

I've been almost totally normal lately! Probably due to lying about with my leg propped up to fix the damage that stool did to me. A month later and I'm still popping antibiotics.
And to add to my woes, SCIATICA!  2 collapsed discs and the forecast of osteo arthritis to come. 
None of it makes good reading but what the heck.

I must be better since I've lost the cheese.
I thought Id take my pill, which has to go with food. So I cut a bit of cheese.
Then I saw it was too early to medicate.
Now my dear friend in Chicago friend phoned me - now this is a treat as we hadn't chatted in months.
I knew it was her because the first 3 times the phone went and no-one was there. This only happens with her calls!  Anyway 4th time lucky.

I forgot about the pills until it was 90 minutes past pill time.
The cheese is still out there someplace! 
I gave up looking and cut another piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views are always welcome!