Monday 21 October 2013

EUREKA - I'VE FOUND IT!

I'm having a sane patch! Since my friend sent me an electronic thing finder, life is a breeze. Never again will I lose my keys or my purse! It's wonderful!!!

I gardened - the ground is like rock even though it is only October. Mysteriously, a deep cut has appeared on my middle finger and a big bruise on my wrist.  Tomorrow, I'm going to the garden centre. It's my version of Fatal Attraction. 

The Cecille Brunner climbing rose attacked me. I was running my fingers through my hair in the evening while lying in bed reading my favourite genre - the crime novel, when I came across a large thorn embedded in my skull. Roses can be so mean!

I've moved on in my home decorating. I started with the conservatory so there is stuff from there everywhere.  Then I moved on to the kitchen, so that stuff is everywhere.  Now I'm onto the bathroom.  Need I say more!

I could even mention the exterios wall that has needed a 2nd coat of paint since last fall and the she doors that need coat 3 since coat 2 looks patchy. Actually, the list just goes on and on so I won't bore you with it.

It's just so tedious to start a job and finish it before moving to the next one.

Also, the older you get, the less you care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views are always welcome!