Tuesday 8 October 2013

LOST IN TRANSIT



I went to book group. I got most of the way there and had a brainfart. Decided I had somehow passed the road so turned around and went back a bit. Then decided I hadn’t passed the road so turned around again and proceeded without further incident. 

Considering that I have been there several times before and know quite well where the road is, I have decided the temporary lull in the daily stupidity was due to inaction.

I made up for it by having 2 whole conversations with someone about an email I had sent that had not arrived.

After I got home I worked it out that I hadn’t sent this person any email at all and the person I should have been talking to was absent from our meeting.

One of my friends recently told me I wasn't going senile, I just was a bit distracted. And she should know as she was a psychiatric nurse for years!

I shall put this episode down to the pain in my backside and the prospect of surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views are always welcome!